Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Aunt Dorothy is 90




Today is my Aunt Dorothy's 90th Birthday. She is a special lady in my life.I like to think of her as my second mother. When I was a little girl, I got to go visit her in Lafayette for a couple weeks every year. This all started when my mom needed someone to watch me.
I thought it was when I was hit by a car and I had to be watched. Aunt Dorothy thinks it was when Carole was born. Either way, I was the lucky one.
I got to play with the boys and their big French Poodle, Frenchie. Bob and Dick and I had pillow fights and tents in the back yard. Aunt Dorothy made me and Carole dresses and she took me to visit her neighbors. Those were good times and Aunt Dorothy is one terrific lady.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT DOROTHY

Lets see if I can find some special pictures of her.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Yay, happy bday Aunt Dorothy, twice!