Sunday, July 19, 2009

April in CA



April was a nice time to visit Calif. I went this time to give Amy a Bridal Shower as she is getting married to Mike Cousineau August 15, 2009. They have been together 10 years. They have decided to get married up at LaPorte, Ca, where we have had a cabin in the family a long time. It is a beautiful, quiet place where you can forget everything and be a t peace for a short time.

Anyway, the shower was nice and I think Amy was pleased.
Next was my granddaughter, Katie's first birthday. We had it at Carole and Tom's with a great turnout. I can't say Katie enjoyed it much, but she got a lot of nice things and I am sure she was able to play with all her toys.

Well, back to Mississippi for now, only to return in July to babysit and attend Amy's wedding.

No comments: